1. E10 is a [5 letters] of 90% unleaded petrol + 10% ethanol.
2. Sorghum and sugar cane are grown on this. [4 letters]
3. E10 is a [5 letters] emission alternative to fossil fuels.
5. These types of mechanics recommend E10 for compatible engines. [6 letters]
7. E10 fuel is suitable for petrol engines, not [6 letters] engines.
1. Sustainably made from living matter, ethanol is classed as what type of fuel? [7 letters]
4. The renewable energy ingredient in E10. [7 letters]
5. Over the past decade in Queensland, E10 has [7 letters].
6. A [7 letters] of E10 will most likely be cheaper than other unleaded petrol.