The E10 OK website and online service (Service) and Information contained within the Service are provided as a guide to vehicle compatibility with E10 fuel only.
- We may vary these Terms or other conditions for using the Service at any time by publishing the new Terms on our website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of any changes to these Terms each time you access or use the Service. Should you object to any of the Terms, or other notices on the Service you should immediately cease your use, and exit the Service.
- We do not warrant or make any representation:
- that content, links, information or forms contained on, in, or associated with the Service will be accurate, available and accessible to you at all times;
- that your use of the Service will be uninterrupted; or
- that your system will meet the minimum requirements (as apply from time to time) to enable your use of the Service.
- We source data (content) from third party sources, and do not independently verify the accuracy of the Information. By using the Service, you acknowledge that the third party content provided is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but that no guarantees or representations are made by us that the third party content is accurate, complete, current or reliable.
- We may change or discontinue the Service or any part thereof at any time without prior notice to you. Accordingly, any links, data or information that you save or forward may not remain current.
- You agree that our electronic record of your use of the Service is a true and correct record and will be relied on as such.
- You accept that in all cases, any and all Information, data, recommendation or other publication provided through the Service to you is intended as a guide only and relied upon by you entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge and accept that it is subject to independent verification by you with the relevant vehicle’s manufacturer.
- Information on the Service and in any of our publications should not be regarded as a substitute for the manufacturer’s or professional legal, financial or expert advice.
- We are not responsible for and do not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy of the completion, currency or fitness for purpose of any of the Information or other publication provided to or relied upon by you in relation to the Service.
- The Information is for You and in relation to Your vehicle only and may not be used to provide advice to others.
- We are not liable to inform you of any matter coming to our notice which may affect the Information or the Service in any way.
- We do not approve, endorse, recommend or sponsor sites linked to the Service, their owners or operators, or any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on linked websites, unless specifically stated.
- In accessing or using the Service you agree that you will not:
- use any automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the Service or any content on the Service
- use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service;
- undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on our infrastructure that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be unreasonable or disproportionate site usage;
- transmit any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, profane or offensive material, or otherwise use the Service in any manner which is, in our sole discretion, offensive, inappropriate or improper;
- use the Service or any content from the Service in any manner which is, in our sole discretion, not reasonable or not for the purpose for which it is made available;
- violate the rights of any person, including copyright, trade secret, privacy right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- attempt to gain access to this Service or to any areas in the Service to which you do not ordinarily have access;
- breach a Term or any relevant law;
- reproduce, republish, retransmit, modify, adapt, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Service or any content on the Service, except as expressly authorised by us; or
- transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- We reserve the right to exercise whatever means we consider necessary, in our sole discretion, to prevent unauthorised access to or use of the Service, or breach of the Terms including instituting technological barriers, or reporting the conduct to any person.
- You release to the full extent permitted by law, us and our Representatives from all actions, claims, proceedings or demands and in respect of any loss, death, injury, illness or damage (whether personal or property, and whether special, direct, indirect or consequential, including consequential financial loss) that you have, or may have in the future, against us or our Representatives in respect of or in any way arising out of the use of the Service.
- Neither we nor our Representatives will, in any circumstances (including for negligence), be liable to you for any loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of anticipated savings or business, loss of opportunity (including opportunity to enter into or complete arrangements with third parties), loss of data or goodwill, loss of reputation or any indirect or consequential loss, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in connection with your use of the Service (including through any person using the system on your behalf or purportedly on your behalf).
- Nothing in these Terms authorises the transfer or use of any Intellectual Property Rights in any Information or data, including copyright, unless explicitly granted by a licence or permitted exceptions under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cwlth). You acknowledge and agree that the Right to Information Act 2009 (Qld) may apply to any data or information provided by you through the Service.
- You indemnify us and our Representatives against all liability, loss, costs and expenses (including any actions, claims, proceedings or demand brought by any third party, and any legal fees, costs and disbursements on a solicitor and own client basis) arising from or incurred in connection with:
- any default by you or your Representatives of the Terms;
- any unlawful, wilful or negligent act or omission of you, your Representatives or any person for whose conduct you are liable;
- personal injury (including sickness and death) or property damage or loss in connection with the use (or attempted or purported use) of the Service; or
- any infringement or alleged infringement of any Intellectual Property Rights of any person, which infringement or alleged infringement occurred in respect of any Information provided, or any use of the Service.
- We, to the maximum extent possible, exclude liability for any loss, damage or expense suffered as a result of use of the Service or a third party website, or reliance on the Information or information contained on third party websites.
In these Terms:
- We, us or our means the State of Queensland (represented by the Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy) and our successors.
- You and your means the legal entity or entities using the Service.
- Intellectual Property Rights means all intellectual property rights including:
- patents, copyright, rights in circuit layouts, trade marks, registered designs and any right to have confidential information kept confidential;
- any application or right to apply for registration of any of the rights referred to in paragraph (a); and
- all rights of a similar nature to any of the rights in paragraphs (a) or (b) that may subsist in Australia or elsewhere, whether or not such rights are registered or capable of being registered.
- Information means information gathered from a variety of sources through the Service, and includes (without limitation):
- the vehicle's E10 compatibility status in Queensland
- the vehicle's details.
- Representative means an employee, agent, officer, director, contractor, subcontractor or other authorised representative of a party.
- Service means the E10 Ok online service website which includes the Information.
You can also read the glossary of fuel industry terms.